THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

BOYCOTT GE

You always here the LibProgressives decrying the BIG Corporations. How come we are not hearing a peep about GE being in BED with Obama? Why was it GE was in Russia talking business even as the Admin announced it would not put the defense shield in Poland after all? Who is making the trains in Russia? What CEO continued doing business with IRAN illegally? GE's Jeffry Immelt. Oh & Jeffy is also an ADVISOR TO BHO, don't suppose he pushes his own agenda with the White House do you? NO CONFLICT OF INTEREST THERE......... I don't know about you but I am stocking up on the EVIL incandescent bulbs. I have NO intention of using POISONOUS MERCURY FILLED LIGHTBULBS. OK alot can happen in the next few years with relation to how these bulbs are made but right now you have to have a Hazerdous waste removal process should you break on of these bulbs. Well, it is getting harder and harder to find light bulbs not made by GE but I do. You'd think since they are big in the Carbon Credits business they would have removed all these evil bulbs from the store shelves.
I have replaced all my appliances except my stove. It is the only remaining GE item in my home. When we move next year as much as I like the stove it stays with the house and I buy a new NON GE stove. I practice what I preach. GE is truly an Evil corporation it is the only one I am fully aware of at this time. The more I study it the more it scares me.. So PLEASE BOYCOTT GE AND PASS ALONG TO YOUR FRIENDS TO BOYCOTT ALSO.

0 comments: