THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

DEFEAT PATTY MURRAY IN 2010

WA state needs a few good Conservatives to run against Patty Murray in 2010 any ideas? I have NoOne right now I can get behind & support. BTW, pharma companies are among Sen. Murray's top contributors. She's taken in $156,050 from pharma since 2005,according to opensecrets.org, and likely will face little opposition in 2010 from Republicans in this state UNLESS CONSERVATIVES come up with a few people to check out and determine if they uphold not only the Constitution but the values of the majority of people in WA state.

I am not just attending Tea Parties and Town Halls I am in it for the long term for this Beautiful State of WA where I was born & raised & for the rest of this Country.

For the right candidate I will work my butt off. Let's hear some ideas, PLEASE!!

0 comments: