THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Letter to the Olympian

Let me know if it shows up in the paper in the next 7-10 days.
The Olympian
Dear Editor:
I have taken the time to read the various versions of the Health Care Bill. I know what it says & yet my Representatives don't really have a clue. I may not understand every nuance but I can understand the general picture. I know at most 1% of Reps have even read one of the current versions. Millions of Seniors will be allowed to just die, QALY's, Commissions, Exchange Plans, Taxes will increase for small business, MILLIONS will lose their current plans regardless of what Obama keeps saying. These plans that need to be melded into one ARE NOT PAID FOR. Taxpayer funded abortion and free care for illegals. They will tell you it is not in the bill. Well, if it is NOT EXPLICITLY forbidden you can bet it will be standard practice. These are facts. Committee Chairmen need to stop refusing to even listen to GOP & even DEM offerings. There have been many from both sides totally ignored.
This is not the reform Americans need or want.

0 comments:

Blog Archive