THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

Daily dose of bho

Can I turn on my radio or my TV without having to look at the chosen one? I pay good money to have CHOICE brought into my home & yet on certain days or nights I have to watch or listen to Nick or some such channel in order to have a BHO free day. Will this campaign ever end? I doubt it, BHO sure as hell has no clue how to be a President. For crying out loud he "should have calibrated his comments." Well, hell I calibrate my thermometer or my stove never have I calibrated my speech. What a dumb ass.
I pray the bluedog Dems don't have skeletons in the closet cause Rambo and Axlegrease and BHO are going to start bribing, coercing and blackmailing members to vote for this travesty of a bill for so called health. Notice they want you to pay for abortion and euthenasia. Call your Reps and demand, DEMAND that they be included in this crap. The very fact that they are not including themselves ought to be a huge warning but there are so many AP'S (apathetic, pathetic) folks out there that just don't have a clue. These folks think main stream Americans are fools. Just like that idiot from Harvard they have a "how dare you have a brain" attitude.
Repubs and Dems alike think they are the elite and the cultured. Well, lets show them in 2010.
I personally like Sarah Palin. I personally want to see more of what she can do. Right now she is the only Conservative I can back.
So many are like Colin Powell, sound good until they don't, Powell is no better than Arlin Spectacle who did Conservatives a favor when he left the Repub party. We need to get rid of Olympia Snow and Susan Collins too.
OH damn, another BHO commercial about Dads. GIVE ME A REST. Ok I get it I have to shut off all contact with the outside world for 24 hours if I don't want to listen to that dreck. Study history and you will find speeches by a man named Adolph. Think about it!

0 comments:

Blog Archive