THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Pages

My next new car

Well there is no way in hell I will ever buy a GM or Chrysler vehicle.
Gotta respect Ford for standing on its own 4 wheels and so far hanging in there. I would urge all my friends and family and fellow Patriots to only buy Ford if you plan to buy "American". We all know the truth in that statement. Anyway, I see many of the same faces at GM so is it really a NEW GM? You decide. The following article says it pretty well. Change the logo, backround from blue to green. I am really beginning to hate that color. More job losses to come. I'm sorry to those that thought they had made it when the new GM emerged from its phony Bankruptcy, there is still more axes to fall. http://tinyurl.com/nfjek6

1 comments:

BluShadow said...

Buy Ford or Toyota heheheee

Blog Archive